Minimum Criteria for applications:
- The scope is the whole of Agri-food and Tourism, Land and Property and Low Carbon Energy programme. Applications for Agri-food and Tourism should emphasise delivery for rural communities.
- Proposals should deliver against the appropriate programme's aims and objectives.
- Proposals must commit to providing against the approved procurement principles and climate change position statement.
Land and Property:
Agri-food and Tourism:
Low Carbon Energy:
- Proposals that do not meet all the criteria above may be considered on an exception basis where they can demonstrate significant regional or local impact.
- All funding sources will need to have been identified.
- Proposed site must be allocated in an adopted or emerging Local Development Plan, or compatible with established Development Plan policy.
- If the site is not in the ownership of the project sponsor, then agreements must be in place with all landowners.
- All proposals must be compatible with subsidy control rules.
Proposals will also be considered for projects that sit within our Digital Connectivity and Innovation in High Value Manufacturing programmes where projects can demonstrate significantly more impact in terms of jobs and investment than the minimum criteria set out for the other programmes.