This statement applies to North Wales Economic Ambition Board's website, https://ambitionnorth.wales.
This website is run by the North Wales Economic Ambition Board. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- listen to most of the website (in English) using a screen reader (including the most recent version of NVDA, TalkBack and VoiceOver).
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software– you can contact us using the details below to ask for alternative formats
- some scrollable sections can't be operated by keyboard
- some links and images on the website are not accessible.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- E-mail: email@example.com
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
There are many ways to contact us: https://ambitionnorth.wales/contact_us
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
North Wales Economic Ambition Board is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
We strive to meet and maintain the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standards as a minimum.
Content that is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
PDFs and other documents: The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they are not essential to providing our services.
Please contact us for alternative formats.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 24 November 2021. All webpages were tested by Tinint on 24 November 2021.