The North Wales Regional Skills Partnership is about to produce a three-year regional skills and employment plan to better understand the skills, employment and skills challenges, issues and opportunities facing employers in the region.
Over the past few years, there has been a huge change in the way people work, the types of jobs available and more importantly, perhaps the skills that industry now needs to drive their businesses forward in a post-retirement world pandemic. We want to hear from organisations about their working needs.
• The survey is for employers of all sizes and sectors across North Wales.
• It is an opportunity for employers to have their say on the future of skills, training and workforce development.
• When completing the survey, employers will participate in our Employment and Skills Plan, which we will begin delivering at the end of this year until 2025.
• The purpose of that plan is to ensure that the Welsh Government is made aware of the skills needed in North Wales and where their funding needs to be allocated to meet the identified skills requirements.
• There are other ways in which an employer can engage with us, with the scheme. We will be holding workshops between now and June, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more.
• The survey should only take up to 10 minutes to complete and is available in English and Welsh.
• Link to Survey: North Wales Skills & Employment Survey 2022 (surveymonkey.co.uk)
10MarFinal call for projects to apply for £30 million Growth Deal funding
Less than three weeks remain for projects to apply for Ambition North Wales' £30 million capital funding.
15FebNew projects sought for £30 million North Wales Growth Deal funding
Ambition North Wales is seeking applications for new projects to join their ambitious, innovative Growth Deal portfolio after announcing a funding allocation of up to £30 million.